Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Workbasket Wednesday: Crocheted Basket

Today's Workbasket Wednesday is for making a crocheted basket.

I've never crocheted anything like this, as most of my crochet experience has been limited to hats, scarves, afgans/blankets, and simple motifs, but my mom assures me I would be capable of such crocheting feats. I keep saying we'll see if I ever finish one of the sweaters I keep starting, lol.

But in all seriousness, I think this would be a really cute Easter gift for someone. Sure, maybe you don't give out gifts for Easter, but I think it would cheer anyone up at any time of year. And if you gave them flowers or some treats in the basket, I think it would be nice to have the basket as a gift for when the flowers die or the treats have been eaten.

I hope you make it with more confidence than I. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment